ldap plugins

Networks networks at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 19:20:18 CET 2004

I got the ldap plugin installed, and have a working version of an ldap
client which I can do a search against the windows ad server.

The problem I am having is getting the plugin to work. Does anyone have
examples of what the command should look like? I have tried entering the
information on the command line to do a check but it just errors with
unable to parse arguments, maybe there's something simple i'm missing
here. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again guys,

Josh