Where have the cgi gone?

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Sat Jan 24 06:56:11 CET 2004

> Who is supposedly a *nix admin (because he needs root to install nagios)
who works for what is either an ISP or the IT department of a company
with many machines that need to be monitored (or else he has no reason
to install it in the first place).  He OUGHT to be clueful about *nix or
he shouldn't be messing around with root privileges or working for an
ISP or IT department with many machines.

*snip 97,000 lines of crap*

Wow.  What a load of shit.

I think someone has an ego problem - the REST of us are willing to help
people with problems.  For those of you with problems that would like to
be belittled and/or berated, feel free to email Paul directly.

Benny

PS:  And yes, I have plenty of experience.  I'm just not a jackass.

--
"Have you ever tried simply turning off the TV, sitting down with your
children, and hitting them?"                   -- Bender, "Futurama"