Comparison of BB and Nagios - unfathomable nomenclature.

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 21 06:06:24 CET 2004

LOL

Just goes to show that while there is lots of data on the Internet you
still need to have some intelligence to turn that data into useful
information.

bbgen is an add on software package for Big Brother.  Just how far down
that google search did you have to go to dig that one up?

--
Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>