CGI Permissions

Platt, Nicholas Nick.Platt at myflorida.com
Tue Jan 20 15:21:07 CET 2004

Hello:

I am very new to Nagios and just recently installed it by following the
instructions very carefully.  When I tried to view the web pages with
nagiosadmin, I received the following errors:

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any
of the hosts you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

I've checked google and found several people were having the same problem,
but I did not find a answer with a fix.  Please help by giving my detailed
instructions on how to fix this problem.  Thanks  :-)