parent host relatiionship

Ric Moseley ric at nkn.net
Mon Jan 19 21:00:22 CET 2004

This sounds right.  Basically I just don't want Nagios emails out if it
can't get to its gateway.  I created a host called Nagios-gateway and I am
going to set all of the hosts Nagios monitors to use Nagios-gateway as its
parent.  If Nagios-gateway goes down then it will not email out for all of
the servers that are unreachable.

Thanks.

Ric.