Comparison of Big Brother and Nagios

Tom Welsh twelsh at square-box.com
Mon Jan 19 19:30:46 CET 2004

Hi All,

Has anyone got a comparison report between Nagios and Big brother? It
would save me a lot of time if I could get it from some one and update /
plagiarise your efforts so far.

I have a client who wants such a comparison and I know I have seen it
around somewhere before but cant find it now. I will post the doc when I
have finished with it to Ethan for possible dissemination on the
propaganda page.

Cheers

Tom Welsh
twelsh at square-box.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this e-mail.

Sender accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use and/or
acceptation of the content of this e-mail.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the
views held by squareBOX technologies ltd