fast reboot

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Jan 16 21:12:54 CET 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil [mailto:neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 1:59 PM
To: Marc Powell
Cc: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: fast reboot

Am I correct that nagios doesn't implement queueing system when doing
the checks? What I mean here is that, nagios can check different
machines or services at the same time (parallelized).

>marc>

Yes, max_concurrent_checks in nagios.cfg controls parallelization. Run
'nagios -s /path/to/nagios.cfg' to get a recommended value.

--
Marc