extended information handling...

Ron Huff rwhuff at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jan 16 18:52:09 CET 2004

Thanks for you quick reply to my iocn-display-problem;
it was indeed an image-format issue, but this is what I found:
...nagios could not properly display .gif or .jpg
images (these worked just fine in the browser); as soon as I supplied
.png, my icons were displayed correctly; haven't gotten to .gd2 yet.
I'm be using the extended info handling to display custom icons and
provide links to 'more info' ...thanks again.
- Ron Huff