nagmin verify error

extern.Lars.Oeschey at audi.de extern.Lars.Oeschey at audi.de
Fri Jan 16 13:43:29 CET 2004

> Error: Could not add object property in file
> '/usr/local/nagmin/nagios/Command.cfg' on line 71.

I tried like five installs/setup of nagmin, never got it to work, and
usually it's because of the same error you get. It seems that the reading of
the config files during setup isn't error free, and there are linebreaks
inserted into the database, which shouldn't. Also the handling of generating
tables during setup never worked for me (take alone the fact that
"nagmin_drop.sql" never drops the databse itself, but "nagmin_load.sql"
tries to create the database. To me that all looks still buggy, and i'm
leaving it alone for now.

Lars