i18n

Marlon Dutra marlon at propus.com.br
Thu Jan 15 16:51:17 CET 2004

Hey guys,

This is my first post to this list.

I've looked for messages in the archives talking about i18n in Nagios,
but I haven't found anything.

Is there an idea (TODO?) to internationalize Nagios? I think it would be
very interesting and a goal to the project.

I'd be the first person to make a translation, into pt_BR (Brazil).

Regards.

--
MARLON DUTRA
Propus