Downtime Question

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jan 14 17:10:42 CET 2004

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/notifications.html

Service and Host Filters:

The first filter for host or service notifications is a check to see if the host or service is in a period of scheduled downtime. It (sic) it is in a scheduled downtime, no one gets notified. If it isn't in a period of downtime, it gets passed on to the next filter. As a side note, notifications for services are supressed (sic) if the host they're associated with is in a period of scheduled downtime.

--
Marc