headers and message-ID of email notifications

Joel CARNAT jcarnat at altran.net
Wed Jan 14 12:04:03 CET 2004

Hi,

I would like to link email alerts dealing with a single event.
Lets say I receive :
-> PROBLEM alert - SomeHost/Load is WARNING
-> PROBLEM alert - SomeHost/Load is WARNING
-> PROBLEM alert - SomeHost/Load is WARNING
-> PROBLEM alert - SomeHost/Load is CRITICAL
-> RECOVERY alert - SomeHost/Load is OK

In my current conf, I get those 5 mails in a "independent" way.
That is, none of those are linked (from the mail-client point of view), but I know they are.
Can nagios send the 4 last mails with a 'In-Reply-To:' or 'References:' or 'Re: subject', so that my email client can thread them ?

Thanks for answers,
	Jo