MODERATION REQUEST -- namecalling, sniping and other childish behavior

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Wed Jan 14 07:07:25 CET 2004

My only statement regarding your writing is that insults are not
technical contributions, and detract from the list.  Nothing else that
you are fantasing here is part of what I said.

You are a serious piece of work.  Get some help.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.