MODERATION REQUEST -- namecalling, sniping and other childish behavior

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Wed Jan 14 01:42:27 CET 2004

> In another post you called me a "content-nazi".

Are you Paul Allen, or Michael Tucker?  Or are they both aliases?

I made an attempt at humor in a post to Michael Tucker, which was clearly
meant to be read as funny if you read the entire sentence.  Obviously it
fell flat.  But that attempt at humor has nothing at all to do with you
calling me an idiot, personal direct object.

> One of us definitely exhibits tendencies shown by totalitarian
> regimes throughout history, but it isn't me.

One of us has a sense of humor, and can read.  That isn't you either.

> Another clue suppository for you: self-censorship would benefit you more
> than expressing a wish to censor me.

You keep talking about clues, yet you continue to talk about things which
were never said, and attacking opinions that were never expressed to you.
Perhaps in your universe you do have all the clues ... but your universe
doesn't bear much resemblence to reality.

I didn't insult you, and I did respond to what you said.  You're wasted
hundreds of words attacking me for things THAT I DID NOT SAY.

I'm not asking for you to be censored.  Look the word up in a dictionary.
I'm asking for you to moderate your responses, or for them to be
moderated by the list owner if you prove yourself unable.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.