Posting etiquette [DEAD THREAD]

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Wed Jan 14 01:34:10 CET 2004

You didn't criticize, you attacked.   Defining that someone is an idiot
based on your own criteria does not make it an objective fact.  Given
that more than 90% of the "facts" you stated were not advanced or even
mentioned by me, you were actually talking about something or someone
other than me in the first place.

And now you're trying to justify it by claiming statements that (a) I
never originally made to you in the first place, but instead to someone
else and (b) again going on on "facts" that aren't part of the situation
you are describing.  And mostly, just employing barely-hidden insults and
yet more direct attacks.

Michael, either put these extended personal diatribes to an end, or I'll
cease participating in this list and/or offering patches to Nagios.  I
don't care if they are here, or what they say ... so long as it stops
being personal attacks and insults.

I have a job to do, and wasting time with people who are unable to read
certainly isn't part of it.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.