failover/redundant situation - 1 host needs to be monitored

Terry td3201 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 23:21:38 CET 2004

Hello,

I have 3 redundant monitoring hosts.  I have
notifications diabled on two servers while the primary
is active.  Due to various reasons, one of my
disabled/redundant nagios servers needs to monitor 1
host and cannot be monitored by the primary nagios
server.  How can I still leave notifications disabled
at a global level but still monitor and notify this 1
host?

Thanks!

=====
Terry