RES: rrdtool/mrtg

Marcio Queiroz marcioqueiroz at vicom.com.br
Tue Jan 13 16:21:09 CET 2004

Hi,

i use check_rrd_data.pl. I think it´s in the contrib directory. In my case i
use it to generate an alarm when the traffic get´s over 70% and 90%
utilisation. In your case, since it´s in a different machine, you have to
use nrpe to make the check, or use nsca to receive the traps from the
machine running the mrg.

hope it help´s

	Marcio Q.  Dall Agnol
	phone : 55-21-3873-5826