Fw: SNMP Traps

daryl at introspect.net daryl at introspect.net
Mon Jan 12 17:20:00 CET 2004

Nope.  A trap is a trap.  The snmptrapd that the method is using will
accept traps from any trap source.

I'm working on implementing it myself right now....unfortunately, addind
the daemon my my Debian box seems to have destroyed the perl snmp
stuff.......as soon as I fix that I'll be back to work on the rest.

Daryl G. Jurbala
BMPC Network Operations
Tel: +1 215 825 8401 x235
Fax: +1 508 526 8500