qstat plugin commands - please help!

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Mon Jan 12 14:07:36 CET 2004

Hey all,

Im new to the list. I have the check_game plugin installed
and working well. Qstat is installed and I am able to get
statistics on game servers which are used in the demo
config files located on demo.squarebox.com.

Problem is that I dont know how to adjust the
check_command line to look for new games - such as games
that use the gamespy protocol. For instance, to check on a
counter strike game, you use: "check_command
check_counter_strike!27015!2!3!4" and it works well.

But, if I want to check on a battlefield 1942 server do I
change this command to : "check_command
check_battleifield_1942!10200!2!3!4" ?

Can anybody offer some insight to how to use this plugin
more effectively?

Thanks a ton! I really need some help!

Luke