SSL support in check_http

Brian E. Seppanen seppy at chartermi.net
Fri Jan 9 20:12:58 CET 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Brian E. Seppanen wrote:

> When I run check_http
>
> /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_http -S -a user:pass hostname
>
> I get the following output
>
> 3196:error:140820A7:SSL routines:SSL3_CHECK_CERT_AND_ALGORITHM:missing
> export tmp rsa key:s3_clnt.c:1952:
> Unable to open TCP socket

I should have indicated that I'm running the latest openssl-0.9.7c.

dpkg --get-selections | grep ssl

libssl-dev                                      install
libssl0.9.6                                     install
libssl0.9.7                                     install
openssl                                         install

Any help appreciated...