Enabling/disabling sets of services

Pickslay, Christopher CPickslay at classroom.com
Thu Jan 8 20:27:28 CET 2004

I have a set of services, including some that test hosts in an isolated network. I don't have access to that network when I'm doing development, so I get lots of spurious error notifications. I can easily disable notifications on my development server, but that doesn't allow me to test notifications. I'd like to be able to group a set of services as production, and enable or disable them with some simple configuration. Has anyone dealt with this type of issue?

Christopher Pickslay                                  Classroom Connect
Lead Engineer, ConnectedEducator          http://educator.classroom.com
cpickslay at classroom.com
tel: 650-351-5147
fax: 650-351-5300