Nagios 1.1 Upgrade = CGI Color changes

Jordan Erickson jordan at advapro.com
Wed Jan 7 03:11:05 CET 2004

Hello,

I can't seem to find any info in the mailinglists/FAQ or anywhere else,
but it seems like it'd be quite a 'chatty' subject..

Anyway, I just upgraded to the latest version of Nagios for Debian
unstable (1.1-11) and since then, the CGI backgrounds are all white,
instead of grey, or red, or green, or whatever they're supposed to be
for the particular interface.  It's quite ugly, actually!  I was
wondering if anyone had a fix for this.  I tried lurking around in the
config files but found nothing.  This also happened on another box I'm
running Nagios on, completely seperate from this one (also Debian).

Thanks in advance for any information!!