No notification when state goes from WARNING to CRITICAL

"Böhm, Detlef" Detlef.Boehm at rtl.de
Fri Feb 27 16:01:32 CET 2004

Hi folks,

I'm experiencing a problem with notifications in my
Nagios installation. I configured something like

	define service {
		blah
		notification_options          u,w,c,r
	}

This gives me a notification when the state goes from

	OK to UNKNOWN,
	OK to WARNING,
	OK to CRITICAL,
	UNKNOWN to OK,
	WARNING to OK and
	CRITICAL to OK.

So far, so good. Now my question:
Is it possible to get a notification for other state changes as well?
I'd like to hear from Nagios for example if the state goes from

	WARNING to CRITICAL or
	CRITICAL to WARNING.

Does anybody know how this can be done with Nagios??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

	Detlef