NSCA Install/Config

joerg.helmert at aracomp.de joerg.helmert at aracomp.de
Thu Feb 26 18:07:27 CET 2004

Hi David,

Are you sure nsca is running?

To daemonize you should run: ./nsca -c nsca.cfg --single
                         or: ./nsca -c nsca.cfg --daemon

Or you should use inetd or xinetd if you don't like running nsca in daemon
mode.
Read README which comes with nsca. Contains further info on this.

I just installed nsca today. I use the init-script, which comes with nsca.

Works very well.

Bye,

Joerg