Traffic Monitoring

Jared Brick jared.brick at convergia.net
Thu Feb 26 15:40:06 CET 2004

Hi,

I've been given certain requirements that need to be met within Nagios,
and was wondering what others have had good experiences with.

Specifically:

Traffic Monitoring/graphing
Alerts based on thresholds of the traffic monitoring

I am currently running Nagios and Cricket (along with other traffic
monitoring tools) and there has been a need to consolidate. I've tried
Nagios/Nagmin however I found the Webportal buggy and in my particular
case difficult to manage.

There seems to be several such addons for Nagios and was wondering what
others experiences were with them. I'm focusing on ease of use/setup.

Thanks

Jared