HELP!! Installing A New Version Of Nagios Using Existing Clients and Con figuration Files

Goldberg Alain (IT) alain at towersemi.com
Thu Feb 26 07:25:37 CET 2004

Yes....
The user (/etc/passwd) RUNNING Nagios and/or the command MUST be in the
GROUP (/etc/group) - that is the group owner of:
1) /usr/local/nagios/var/rw
2) /usr/local/nagios/var/rw/nagios.cmd

Alain Goldberg - Network manager - CCDA/CCNA AGG-RIPE - Tower
Semiconductors LTD.    Tel : 972-4-6506003 Fax : 972-4-6547788 Cell:
972-64-209662