Nagios 1.2 monitor process not running

Jeff McKeon jmckeon at telaurus.com
Wed Feb 18 21:17:03 CET 2004

Hey all,

Ok, so I removed my orignal install of nagios and installed ver 1.2
using the nagios-1.2-0.rh80.dag.i386.rpm install

I kept my old plugins and logo icons ad they all see to be working ok.

The problem is:

 Warning: Monitoring process may not be running!
Click here for more info.

Which brings me to...

Process Status:   CRITICAL
Check Command Output:  Error: Cannot open status log for reading!

Anyone have any idea what I've missed?

Jeff McKeon
IT Manager
Telaurus Communications LLC
jmckeon at telaurus.com
(973) 889-8990 ex 209

***The information contained in this communication is confidential. It
is intended only for the sole use of the recipient named above and may
be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents or attachments,
is expressly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please re-send it to the sender and delete the original message,
and any copy of it, from your computer system. Thank You.***