nagios versus big brother - opinions please.

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 06:00:12 CET 2004

Why not use both, it would give you a redundant system checking on
everything.  And if you need to monitor external systems use Nagios for
those.

>From my experience both systems can do the job.  I agree the status
pages on Big Brother are a little nicer but you get all the same data
(or can with appropriate add ons) from either system.

Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>