logging of passive checks

Walter De Smedt wdesmedt at pandora.be
Thu Feb 12 01:47:30 CET 2004

The log_passive-service_checks option was enabled - in fact, I got so
paranoid that I enabled every log option:

[wds at vices etc]$ grep ^log nagios.cfg
log_file=/opt/nagios/var/nagios.log
log_rotation_method=d
log_archive_path=/opt/nagios/var/archives
log_notifications=1
log_service_retries=1
log_host_retries=1
log_event_handlers=1
log_initial_states=0
log_external_commands=1
log_passive_service_checks=1

Still, passive checks are logged, but only if there is a state change.

-walter