Installation problem

prabhu.anandh at wipro.com prabhu.anandh at wipro.com
Wed Feb 11 06:17:24 CET 2004

hi guys,
i am a new user of this Nagios .I have installed every packages and the
installation doesnt give any errors or warning.but when i try to execute
the command /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -v
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg  ,it gives the following

Error: Service dependency definition for service 'Website #2' on host
'nt1' is circular (it depends on itself)!
Error: Dependent service specified in service dependency for service
'Website #1' on host 'nt1' is not defined anywhere!
Error: Service dependency definition for service 'Website #1' on host
'nt1' is circular (it depends on itself)!
        Checked 4 service dependencies.
Checking host escalations...
        Checked 0 host escalations.
Checking host dependencies...
        Checked 0 host dependencies.
Checking commands...
        Checked 22 commands.
Checking time periods...
        Checked 4 time periods.
Checking for circular paths between hosts...
Checking for circular service execution dependencies...
Checking global event handlers...
Checking obsessive compulsive service processor command...
Checking misc settings...

Total Warnings: 0
Total Errors:   12

***> One or more problems was encountered while running the pre-flight
check...

can anyone help me how to solve this problem.

regards,
Prabhu Anandh