including other files from services.cfg/hosts.cfg/etc

Chris Tracy nagios-for-chris at db.lm.com
Tue Feb 10 22:45:50 CET 2004

Hiya,

I couldn't seem to find a command directive that would allow me to
include the contents of another file from services.cfg/hosts.cfg/etc.

Is there any easy way to do this?

I generate a bunch of Nagios config file stuff via a Perl script which
pulls info from a database, which changes from day-to-day.

Would be nice to have an include feature instead of having to keep the
rest of the config in some other file and having the cron script
concatenate them together, etc...

-Chris