sending notification of a generic service to different contact groups

philippe leroux pleroux at nocout.net
Thu Feb 5 20:03:49 CET 2004

Le Jeudi 5 Février 2004 18:51, Yohann DESQUERRE (DSI NOISIEL) a écrit :

Hi Yohann,
for me I duplicate but
if you use the  # Generic service definition template (register 0)
you may have a small service definition after  for example :

# Service definition
define service{
	use				generic_service_check_disk	;   Name of service template to use

	host_name				XXXX
	service_description		Espace Disques  zzz
	contact_groups			groupxxxx
	}
i f you have to change something in the future it should be easier  .... !!
Philippe

--
Philippe Leroux    NOC OUT
21, rue de Fécamp