sending notification of a generic service to different contact groups

Yohann DESQUERRE (DSI NOISIEL) yohann.desquerre at anpe.fr
Thu Feb 5 18:51:15 CET 2004

Hi all,

I've got a problem to notify to different contact the same service
notification....my wishes are not easy to understand so It would be
better with a example:

I would like to configure a service check-disk(this service may work on
all platforms of our production) on 6 different machines :

Linux1 (Linux-Server-contact-group)
Linux2 (Linux-Server-contact-group)
Sun1 (Sun-Server-contact-group)
Sun2 (Sun-Server-contact-group)
Hp1 (Hp-Server-contact-group)
Hp2 (Hp-Server-contact-group)

So in the service definition I gave the six servers names but I would
like send notification to different contacts group.

Is there any way to solve this problem???? Or do I have to duplicate the
definition service as many time as I have got different contact group
just changing the "host names" and the "contact_group" in each
definition of the service...

Thanks for help

Yohann Desquerre
"Plateforme ANPE.FR"