failing host checks

Ollie Cook ollie at uk.clara.net
Tue Dec 21 11:20:55 CET 2004

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 04:23:11PM +0000, Ollie Cook wrote:
> I've gathered some more information on this problem. I've enabled DEBUG3 which
> shows the results of service and host checks.

For the record, I found a resolution for this was to remove the entries for
this host from the nagios status tables in MySQL Perhaps there was some bug
causing these entries not to be updated. Or for checks not to be scheduled when
data is already there.

I guess things like this are one of the reasons that support for databases
natively has been removed in version 2.

Thanks,

Ollie

--
Ollie Cook         Systems Architect, Claranet UK
ollie at uk.clara.net               +44 20 7685 8065