Nagios 1.2 w/MySql

Brian Sudis Brian.Sudis at LABONE.com
Mon Dec 20 15:07:32 CET 2004

Background:  Nagios 1.2, RH AS 2.1, Dell PE 1650.

I've been running a for quite a while with no problems and just recently
recompiled with support for MySQL.

Now I am getting the error from the web interface "Warning: Monitoring
processes may not be running!"
I follow the link provide to get more info, and am presented with process
information page.
The process information page shows green across the board with the exception
of a warning
indication at the bottom of the page for Process Status.  Comments provided
for Check
Command Output: "Nagios problem: located 8 processes, status log updated
1103551368 seconds ago."

None of my web interface commands are available.  I am showing status
changes in servers
and services, and alerts are being sent out.

Any suggestions as to what I may have blown up when I recompiled for mysql?

Thanks,

Brian Sudis
Systems Engineer - Unix/Linux
LabOne, Inc
brian.sudis at labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify
LabOne at the following email address: securityincidentreporting at labone.com