Unable to display monitoring in Web page

Luc Roseberry luc at roseberry.ca
Sun Dec 19 16:03:25 CET 2004

I did a search on the FAQ at nagios.org with the error message I have:
" Could not read object configuration data!". Nothing actually relevant to my
problem came out (maybe I have to change my glasses..).

The F0118 question says no group write permision on the CGI. That's what I
have with my defaul installation (from mandrakelinux rpm). My user has an id
above 400 as also mentionned in the F0118.

As I mentionned in another message I think it is related to ssl and Apache2.

One other user is having the same problem with Nagios (see subject:  nagios
problem on mandrake 10.1)

Thanks.