check_apc_ups.pl Returns unknown exit code.

Thomas Earl tearl at cacdhh.org
Fri Dec 17 17:29:00 CET 2004

Greetings to all,

I looked back in the archives about check_apc_ups.pl returning a 3 as an
exit code. Jon Lyons said ...

>> Thanks for the reply, while I was debugging I added;
>> my $exitval     = 0;
>> To the script and everything started working, don"t know why, but it
>> works..... :)

... but what I'm not sure of is where that was added? I have tried in a few
places and still get the same result. Anyone else got this working
correctly?

Thanks!

Tom
--
Thomas Earl
Network Engineer & Designer

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a
ride!!'" --Jack Wilson