2.2 on fedora 3

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Fri Dec 17 17:23:42 CET 2004

I have had trouble installing 2.0 on Fedora 3.

I have been able to compile and all that but when I did a make
install-config none of the sample files were copied.

I have looked at 1.2 version and the files that should be in the etc
folder are not there.

What would be the right order to start populating the files to create a
working version?

I have created the system entry so my "Nagios" server is defined but I
would like to add a new device so that I can start nagios.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Lance