Long-running Nagios - sudden CGI problems

Andy Barker andrew.barker at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 7 15:29:04 CET 2004

I've seen this before on our installation, I *think* (it's a while back
now) I last saw it when I ended up with 2 (or more) different nagios
processes running on the same box/ports/cgi location.

I think I stopped nagios, killed off any nagios processes which remained
and then started nagios again, all of a sudden everything sprung back
into life. (I think the reload fouled up or i simply missed the -v of my
config check, I know which is more likely to be honest ;) )

Like I say it was a while ago, but I think that's what caused my
problem, can't hurt to try i suppose!

Andy

Andrew Barker
Systems Development Officer