themes

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Dec 1 00:53:22 CET 2004

tomaso wrote:
> hi,
>
> nagios's doc talks about nagios' themes, does anyone knows where i can
> find some ?

There aren't any (that I'm aware of), although it's fairly simple to
create the basics yourself if you know your way around stylesheets. If
you don't, I suggest you google for the necessary knowledge.

For some reason, web designers tend to put in a lot of info about the
few topics they actually know anything about. The bright side is that
you should be able to tell what you think of the skill of the document
author by just looking at his/her page.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer