Nagios 1.2 und Nagmin 2.2 Installation - Instruction

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Fri Aug 27 14:54:47 CEST 2004

As I remember it's not possible to directly install Nagmin 2.2 try to
install Nagmin 2.1 with the supported install skript and then Upgrade to
2.2
Afair you mustn't compile nagios with mysql support, but nagmin needs a
mysql db to store data.
The other instructions can be found on the nagmin page.
BTW, there is a Nagmin Mailinglist, too...