Not escalating as expected

Chris de Vidal Chris at deVidal.tv
Wed Aug 25 20:43:59 CEST 2004

Andreas Ericsson said:
> If you set your notification_interval to 3 minutes for the service in
> question, link it to a contactgroup containing a contact receiving no
> notifications, and set up the escalation so that the real contactgroup
> gets email notifications 1 and 81, cellphone notifications 2 and 82 (I'm
> sure you get the idea), I think you would get notifications the way you
> want, although not forever.
>
> Note that I'm being strictly theoretical about it though, as I have no
> intention of sitting around 4 hours watching something that may or may
> not fail.

Ahh great idea.  I think I could use a null contact method and create a
null group.  It'd take some documentation and explaining but I believe
it'd work.

Thanks!
CD

"...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are
justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ
Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received
by faith." Romans 3:23-25