check_ifoperstatus does not work !!

Zac Israel zac at corenap.com
Wed Aug 25 18:35:04 CEST 2004

Since this is currently a hot topic, I have the script working at the command line fine, but nagios displays Critical, (No Output!).  I have searched the archives and found nothing usefull, I tried adding SERIAL in front of the output, as well as /n at the end to start a new line.  Still the same problem, I have found the suggestion of running nagios in debug mode and am going to try that now, just curious if anyone knows the answer to this problem so I can be lazy ;)

-Zac Israel