serviceextinfo setup and links off of service detail

Pierce Chuck Chuck.Pierce at HCAHealthcare.com
Mon Aug 23 20:12:21 CEST 2004

I'm trying to setup a "notes_url" for one of my services (so I can have a
link to view graphs, using nagiosgraph,  next to the service in the service
detail section).  I was expecting to see a little icon next to the service
name in the "Service Detail" section on the website, but nothing changes as
a result of this entry in the cgi.cfg:

serviceextinfo[localhost;/]=/cgi-bin/show.cgi?host=$HOSTNAME$&service=$SERVI
CEDESC$;graph.png;View Graphs

Have I completely missed the boat here?  I have verified that both the url
and the icon appear (the icon is located in share/images/logos).  Or, is the
serviceextinfo not what I think it's for?

localhost is defined as:
define host{
        use                     generic-host
        host_name               localhost
        alias                   Localhost
        address                 127.0.0.1
        check_command           check-host-alive
        max_check_attempts      10
        notification_interval   120
        notification_period     24x7
        notification_options    d,u,r
        }

/ is defined as:
define service{
        host_name                       localhost
        service_description             /
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            c,r
        check_command                   check_local_disk!20%!10%!/dev/hda1
        }

Any ideas why I would not see the graph.png icon next to the / service in
localhost?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks - Chuck