Problem with false status

lmcilwain lmcilwain at opnet.com
Fri Aug 20 18:20:30 CEST 2004

Is  there a way to tell it to use check_ping instead of check_fping?

I have made the first change and my checkcommands has the following:

# 'check-host-alive' command definition
define command{
         command_name    check_ping
         command_line    $USER1$/check_ping -H $jello -w 3000.0,80% -c
5000.0,100% -p 1
#        command_line    $USER1$/check_ping -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w
3000.0,80% -c 5000.0,100% -p 1

I will check and see if they have an fping program for solaris 8 since
this is what my program is running on.

Thanks