[PMX:#] Can I email, but NOT SMS?

Collins, Steve Steve.Collins at industry.gov.au
Fri Aug 20 04:13:57 CEST 2004

We have a conceptual set of notifications where at certain
times for given hosts and services we want to send ONLY email
notifications (workhours) and at others, email AND SMS (nonworkhours).

I can't find anywhere where this sort of notification is
configurable, and as far as I can figure, the best way to
configure it would be to have two entries (workhours and
nonworkhours) for each contact where the work hours contained
only an email notification method and the nonworkhours
contained both email and SMS.

I'm sure someone must have come across this conceptually
before now, so I'm guessing it must have been dealt with.  Can
anyone offer me some guidance?

Steve
--
Stephen Collins
Web Development Section

E steve.collins at industry.gov.au
P +61 2 62137193
C +61 410 680722
F +61 2 62136227

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it, is
intended for the use of the addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or retain any of the information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone.
The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or any other defects. You assume all liability for any loss, damage or other consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments.