RHEL3 and DAG rpms- Follow-up

Kreig DuBose kdubose at mystrotv.com
Thu Aug 19 18:50:00 CEST 2004

Well in the interest of saving time for those hanging on this thread ;) It's working.

Now the how.
One of the responses to my question tripped a thought:  Nagios listens for stout.  For whatever reason that led me to question the output of the perl script that had been working with no issue on RH8.  Anyways, following a rewrite of the plugin in bash the issue has been resolved.  I still don't know why the perl script wasn't returning the output, but really I don't mind.  As clumsy as my bash abilities might be, my perl is far worse :)  So now I have an easily readable, and reconfigurable, plugin.

Thanks to everyone for the pointers and advice.

Cheers,
Kreig