CGIWRAP with Nagios

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Tue Aug 17 22:31:40 CEST 2004

Hi folks!

I use Nagios 1.2 + Apache 2.0.49 with mod_ssl 2.0.49 and OpenSSL 0.9.7d
on Debian Woody 3.1. Now I can access Nagios via HTTPS and installed
cgiwrap 3.9. For the main Apache directrory it works, but for nagios it
doesn't.

I always get this:"

Script Base Directory:  '/home/nagios/public_html/cgi-bin'
MultiUser Script Base Directory:  '/nagios/cgi-bin/'
	Fetching script string

Trying to extract script from PATH_INFO
Extracted PATH_INFO '/cgi-bin/grouplist.cgi'

* CGIWrap Error *

Script File Not Found!
"
I made /home/nagios/public_html/cgi-bin symlink to /usr/local/nagios/sbin, but it doesn't work.

If somebody managed to install cgiwrap with nagios, please help me.

Thanks very very much.

Tamas.