Customizing Side Menu Page

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Wed Aug 18 06:05:30 CEST 2004

I won't compare your script to the APAN Grouplist, because I have not
used that one in a while and don't remember its capabilities.

However, I did notice a few issues with your script:
1. The menu cannot be collapsed. This is a problem for me due to the
fact that I have many hostgroups.
2. The hostgroups.cfg files in my cfg_dirs are not read, only the
hostgroups.cfg in the root nagios/etc/ directory is used. Therefore, I'm
missing a few hostgroups from the list.
3. I think that in the html code below, line 4 should read:
<script src="/cgi-bin/nagios/hostgroups.cgi"... Not
/nagios/cgi-bin/hostgroups.cgi, correct?

Will you be developing this further?

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)