Need help with CPU Warning message

Horst Simon hsimon at cigital.com
Tue Aug 17 22:39:17 CEST 2004

Hello,

We've been receiving the following WARNING message on one of our
servers:
c:\program files\nrpe_nt\check_cputime.wsf(87, 6) Microsoft VBScript
runtime error: Input past end of file
It's now spread to another server and we've found Googling and Nagios
documentation have been no help.
Would appreciate any input someone might have to correct the problem.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
confidential or privileged.  The information contained herein is intended
solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient (or otherwise authorized to receive this
message by the intended recipient), any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic message transmission in error, please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Cigital, Inc. accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of this email or its contents.
Thank You.